COVID-19 Customer Information & Updates
Branch Offices & Departments
Thanks to a downward trend in Covid-19 positivity rates in Massachusetts and Connecticut, we're pleased to announce that our branch lobbies will fully reopen on Monday, March 15th with safety guidelines and protocols in place. Please note that the lobby at our Main Office on 141 Elm Street in Westfield will remain available by appointment only. Branches with Sunday hours will fully reopen on Sunday, March 14th.
The following branch lobbies are currently fully open and are not affected by this change:
- Tower Square | 1500 Main Street, Springfield, MA 01115
- Bloomfield | 337 Cottage Grove Road, Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Granby | 10 Hartford Avenue, Granby, CT 06035
- West Hartford | 977 Farmington Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06107
Occupancy limits and social distancing will remain in place, and while not required, we recommend booking an appointment for desk-related visits as they typically take more time than teller transactions.
To make an appointment at any of our branch locations, please call your local branch directly. Click here to see a complete branch directory.
To help maintain social distancing, we encourage the use of ATMs and digital banking services whenever possible.
Branch Safety Guidelines
Please note the following branch safety requirements and standards which follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state guidelines:
- If you are feeling sick or have symptoms, been exposed to somebody who has, or have recently traveled to a restricted state (per Massachusetts and Connecticut guidelines), please do not enter a branch or ATM vestibule.
- Face masks are required at all times.
- You will be asked to lower your face mask as you enter the branch to be identified on our security systems.
- Observe social distancing of six feet or more.
- We will continue to make hand sanitizer available in all of our lobbies, clean high touch areas throughout the day, and perform enhanced cleaning overnight at all of our branches and ATMs.
Customer Call Center
Our Customer Call Center can provide many of the services available at our branch offices including transfers, stop payments, resetting passwords, lost or stolen debit cards, and deposit and loan account inquiries.
Call 413.568.1911 or 800.995-5734
Monday-Wednesday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm EST
Thursday-Friday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm EST
Saturday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm EST
Sunday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm EST