COVID-19 Customer Information & Updates
Branch Offices & Departments
Our branch lobbies have fully reopened under normal business hours with the exception of our Main Office located at 141 Elm Street in Westfield which remains available by appointment only. To help maintain social distancing, we encourage appointments as well as the use of drive-up tellers, ATMs, and electronic banking services whenever possible.
To make an appointment at any of our branch locations, please call your local branch directly.
Please note the following branch safety requirements and standards which follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state guidelines:
- If you are feeling sick or have symptoms, been exposed to somebody who has, or have recently traveled to a restricted state (per Massachusetts and Connecticut guidelines), please do not enter a branch or ATM vestibule.
- Face masks are required at all times.
- You will be asked to lower your face mask as you enter the branch to be identified on our security systems.
- Observe social distancing of six feet or more.
- We will continue to make hand sanitizer available in all of our lobbies, clean high touch areas throughout the day, and perform enhanced cleaning overnight at all of our branches and ATMs.
Customer Call Center
Our Customer Call Center can provide many of the services available at our branch offices including transfers, stop payments, resetting passwords, lost or stolen debit cards, and deposit and loan account inquiries.
Call 413.568.1911 or 800.995-5734
Monday-Wednesday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm EST
Thursday-Friday 8:00 am – 7:00 pm EST
Saturday 8:30 am – 3:00 pm EST
Sunday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm EST