Better banking is about convenience. With all you have to do each day, managing your money shouldn't slow you down. That's why we're committed to providing you with time-saving and convenient services.
Smart Chip VISA® Debit Card
Bank and shop with one card and enjoy the following benefits:
• Make deposits and withdraw cash
• Purchase goods and services wherever VISA® is accepted
• Transfer funds
• Check balances
• Set up recurring payments
• VISA Account Updater
To activate or PIN your ATM or debit card please call (413) 568-1911 and press .
Get your Westfield Bank Smart Chip VISA® Debit Card today at one of our convenient offices.
Convenience is calling. Transfer funds, make loan payments and receive current account information right from your phone. Simply call 1-800-995-5734. On your first call, you'll be asked for the last four digits of your social security number to set up a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for future calls.
Telephone Banking Options
PRESS  for account information
PRESS  for current rates and product information
PRESS  to change your PIN
PRESS  to report a lost ATM or VISA Debit Card.
If you're ready to make the change to Westfield Bank, we're here to make it easy for you.
Our Switch Kit contains the following forms:
- Direct Deposit Authorization Change - to change your direct deposit to your new Westfield Bank account.
- Automatic Payment Change Authorization - to notify any company that automatically withdraws payments of your new Westfield Bank account.
- Authorization to Close - notifies your previous bank to close your account.
Simply complete these forms and visit one of our convenient offices to complete the transition to Westfield Bank.
Have online bill pay set up at your current bank? Just bring in copies of the bills you'd like to be paid online, and we'll help you switch over to Bill Pay at Westfield Bank.
Online Account Opening
Can't make it to the bank? No problem! Simply open an account online. It's safe, secure, and only takes about 10 minutes. To open an account, you'll need:
- U.S. Social Security number
- A valid form of identification including: Driver's license, State ID, Military ID or Passport
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
- U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s)